This building was originally the land titles building in Kamloops and had been sold for office use. The original part of the building was designated heritage by Kamloops City Council. Unfortunately a 1952 flat roof addition on the front was completely out of place and detracted from the building. This received a new façade to match the original heritage features, followed the next year by a second floor with slate roof.

Architect: Trevor Owen, MAIBC, Trevor Owen Architects

Copyright Tri City Canada Ltd. 2022 | All Rights Reserved
site by : Alter-Ego